These enable you to use the shopping basket, will personalise your experience on our site, and give us insight that will help us to improve our website. You can view our Cookies Policy here.
TTfone Comet TT100 O2 Pay As You Go
This product qualifies for VAT relief. What is VAT relief?
- 1. What is VAT Relief?
- If you’re disabled or have a long-term illness, you will not be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your own personal or domestic use, such as our TTfone mobile phones.
- 2. Who is eligible?
- Anyone who is disabled or has a long-term illness will not be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your personal or domestic use. For VAT purposes you are disabled or have a long-term illness if you:
- you have a physical or mental impairment that affects your ability to carry out everyday activities, for example blindness
- you have a condition that’s treated as chronic sickness, like diabetes
- you’re terminally ill
- If you are purchasing goods & claim VAT relief on behalf of another person, we will require some personal information (of the individual you are buying for) at checkout. This can be self-declared by the purchaser or end user both online or over the phone by providing us with a specific medical condition.
- 3. What do I need to do?
- The Government requires that customers fill in a simple declaration setting out the nature of their disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
- At TTfone we do not require any proof of your disability or a doctor’s letter; however, you should remember that it is an offence to falsely claim that you or someone you are buying for is eligible for VAT relief. It is also an offence if you claim VAT relief for a business unless you are a registered charity.
- 4. Is there anything else I need to know?
- VAT relief is calculated in the checkout if you are purchasing a product that is eligible for VAT relief you will be asked to enter in your details, or the details of the person you are buying for. If you, or the person you are buying for, are not eligible for VAT relief under the HMRC guidelines, please skip this step and you will be charged for the full price.
- Please note that shipping costs do not come under VAT relief, and the change in price will be taken from the individual items, not the overall cost of your basket.
For more information or to claim VAT Relief, contact one of our expert advisors now on 0330 333 0819
TTfone Comet TT100 O2 Pay As You Go Benefits of the TTfone Comet TT100 with O2 Pay As You Go • An easy to use mobile phone for seniors
• Wide screen with simple to use mobile interface
• Big buttons, large fonts and voice accompaniment make this a great mobile for the partially sighted
• Loud volume and clear ringtones make the Comet an easy use mobile for the hard of hearing
• Convenient size and programmable SOS button make this a great mobile phone for the elderly
More information about the TTfone Comet TT100 with O2 Pay As You Go The Comet is a great simple mobile phone for the elderly. Designed with features to make their mobile easy to use, seniors tell us even if they are hard of hearing or partially sighted, they love the Comet. A big button mobile phone with a large, clear display and voice accompaniment make this an easy to use mobile for the partially sighted. Loud, clear ringtones and outstanding call clarity also makes this a great mobile phone for the hard of hearing, but the Comet is also packed with convenient features to assist senior living including a programmable SOS button and speed dials.
With an easy to use mobile charger cradle and excellent battery life, the Comet mobile phone will suit most old people with no interest in smartphone technology and help them remain independent and in touch with loved ones.
The Comet is available on O2 Pay As You Go – a simple mobile phone solution with no bills and easy budgeting for seniors.
Key features of the TTfone Comet TT100 with O2 Pay As You Go mobile phone that the elderly love • Large buttons
• Easy to read display
• Audio support reads numbers aloud when pushed
• Easily adjustable volume
• Torch light function
• 1.77" display
• Alarm clock
• Programmable SOS emergency button
• FM radio
• Handsfree speaker phone
• Micro SD card slot
• Charging dock/cradle
• Speed dial functionality
• Keys with Voice Accompaniment
• Micro USB connector
Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
Other simple mobile phones the elderly love TTfone Mercury 2 TT200
TTfone Jupiter 2 TT850
TTfone "because it's easy"
- UK Domestic delivery 3 to 5 working days
- UK Express delivery 1 to 2 working days
- Worldwide Standard delivery 5 to 10 working days
- Free UK Delivery
- UK Support Center
- 5* Reviews
- Dock Charger
- SOS Emergency Button
- Big Button
- Color Screen
- Loud Volume
- FM Radio