- Here at TTfone we make Returns easy and simple. We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from TTfone. However, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
Items Damaged in Transit
- If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 14 calendar days. If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
Items Faulty on Arrival
- If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 14 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
Items Faulty in Warranty Period
- If any of your purchases develop a fault and it's within the warranty period, you have a right to redress. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or rescission of the contract under the amended Sale of Goods Act 1979.
If you change your mind
- If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 14 days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the regulation, you have 14 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method.
- Any items that you return to us are at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all our customers
- to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
- Model Instructions for Cancelation
- Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (enter postal address, telephone number and e-mail address here) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model cancellation form below, but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
- To: TTPlus Limited, Unit 3A, Lea Road Trading Estate, Lea Road, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1AE - 03303330819 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) cancel my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / for the supply of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
- (*) Delete as appropriate
Effects of Cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
- (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.