1. Go to App.
2. Select Aptiode.
3. Select Apps on the lower right of the screen.
4. Follow on screen instructions to complete WhatsApp update or installation.
Yes the phone is 3G and will work on the Three network as well as all other UK networks and many around the world.
The external display provides all important information without having to open the flip cover of the phone. Not only the name of the caller is displayed but also shows the photo of the caller if the Photo Contacts is set. Not to mention the external notification lights on the external screen which tells you if you have missed a call, received a new message (it could be WhatsApp message or text message) or the battery is close to becoming completely discharged.
Start by restarting the phone, hold down the red key for a few seconds then choose the option “reboot” on the screen.
If this does not solve the issue check for any available software updates. Go to APP>Wireless Update>Check for Updates>if there is an update available kindly click on download and install.
If this still does not solve the issue you will need to perform a master reset go to Settings>System>Reset Options>Factory reset>Reset Phone>Erase everything.
1. Connect you Titan TT950 to your PC via USB cable.
2. On your TT950, a pop box will appear and select Transfer Files. Your PC will then recognise the TT950.
3. On your PC, open the device folder named TT950, you will then see a list of folders inside.
4. Select and open the folder Contacts or if you do not have one, kindly create a new folder for your contacts.
5. From your PC, copy those contacts you want to transfer to the newly created folder under TT950.
6. Disconnect the TT950 from your PC.
7. On your TT950 mobile phone, kindly go to Tools>File Manager>Internal Shared Storage>Contacts
8. Select the contact, either touch the screen or press the middle navigation key and a pop box will appear on your screen saying "Import contacts from vCard?" and select ok.
9. Check your Phonebook menu and the contact/s should show.
I am sorry but the Titan TT950 does not have Google Play store. The Titan TT950 has inbuilt social apps like WhatsApp, FB (lite version), YouTube and a browser.
This is something that we have been working on for quite some time here at TTfone, unfortunately it has proven to be very complicated and expensive to be able to update the phone remotely, please do email us your exact requirement eg what menus you would like to update exactly so that we can consider in our research for this feature. You can email us on [email protected]
You can save additional music/ring tone of your choice and set it as a ringing tone to your Titan TT950.
To do this, you need to connect the Titan TT950 to a computer using a USB cable and add the music or use the Bluetooth sharing facility to receive a music file from another device. When using bluetooth, pair the two devices first and start sharing the file. Once done transferring/sharing the files, on your TT950 go to Multimedia>Music and select the music that you want to set as a ring tone, press the middle navigation key and select "set as ringtone"