These enable you to use the shopping basket, will personalise your experience on our site, and give us insight that will help us to improve our website. You can view our Cookies Policy here.
TTsims TT140 Red Mobile Phone O2 Pay As You Go
This product qualifies for VAT relief. What is VAT relief?
- 1. What is VAT Relief?
- If you’re disabled or have a long-term illness, you will not be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your own personal or domestic use, such as our TTfone mobile phones.
- 2. Who is eligible?
- Anyone who is disabled or has a long-term illness will not be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your personal or domestic use. For VAT purposes you are disabled or have a long-term illness if you:
- you have a physical or mental impairment that affects your ability to carry out everyday activities, for example blindness
- you have a condition that’s treated as chronic sickness, like diabetes
- you’re terminally ill
- If you are purchasing goods & claim VAT relief on behalf of another person, we will require some personal information (of the individual you are buying for) at checkout. This can be self-declared by the purchaser or end user both online or over the phone by providing us with a specific medical condition.
- 3. What do I need to do?
- The Government requires that customers fill in a simple declaration setting out the nature of their disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
- At TTfone we do not require any proof of your disability or a doctor’s letter; however, you should remember that it is an offence to falsely claim that you or someone you are buying for is eligible for VAT relief. It is also an offence if you claim VAT relief for a business unless you are a registered charity.
- 4. Is there anything else I need to know?
- VAT relief is calculated in the checkout if you are purchasing a product that is eligible for VAT relief you will be asked to enter in your details, or the details of the person you are buying for. If you, or the person you are buying for, are not eligible for VAT relief under the HMRC guidelines, please skip this step and you will be charged for the full price.
- Please note that shipping costs do not come under VAT relief, and the change in price will be taken from the individual items, not the overall cost of your basket.
For more information or to claim VAT Relief, contact one of our expert advisors now on 0330 333 0819
TTsims TT140 Red Mobile Phone O2 Pay As You Go Benefits of the TT140 Red Mobile Phone O2 Pay As You Go • Durable flip phone with eye-catching red casing – flip open and closed to answer & end calls
• Quad band – will work worldwide including the Americas and Asia
• Simple, intuitive menu on a colour screen with clear fonts for easy reading
• Outstanding call clarity and handsfree speaker
• SD card slot for music & photo storage
More information about the TT140 Red Mobile Phone O2 Pay As You Go If you don’t want a smartphone or you’re looking for a simple mobile phone that is easy to use by an elderly person or child, the TT140 makes a great choice. The classic clamshell design allows users flip the phone open and closed to answer and end calls, and with the buttons covered by the outer shell, there’s less chance of accidental pocket dials that waste credit.
Making calls and sending SMS text messages on the TT140 is easy thanks to the intuitive menu, and you’ll find talking on the TT140 is easy thanks to the incredible call clarity and adjustable volume, but if you prefer talking hands-free, that is built in too. The call quality means we’d recommend it for anyone with a hearing impairment.
Because we designed the TT140 as a simple phone, we only added features that can be useful – there’s no complicated setup or apps required. We included a camera that can record video and added a micro SD card slot, so you can add a storage for your favourite photos and music to play through the MP3 player. You can use existing headphones or earbuds, or use the Bluetooth to connect to your car’s stereo.
The USB charger is easy to use and can be plugged into any PC or laptop with USB connectors, but mains plug adaptors are widely available.
The O2 network covers up to 99% of UK mainland, and with pay as you go, just purchase credit when your existing credit runs out. It’s a great option for people who don’t use their mobile phone often, or for anyone who wants to avoid costly monthly bills.
Key features and technical information for the TT140 Red Mobile Phone O2 Pay As You Go Dimension: 95 x 48.2 x 18.5mm
Talk time: 3 hours
Standy time: 4-5 days
SMS Text Messaging
Torch Light Function
Micro SD Memory card slot (not included)
1.77" Colour Screen
Other Recommended Mobile Phones Star TT300
Please note this phone does not come with a mains charger - this is sold separately
- UK Domestic delivery 3 to 5 working days
- UK Express delivery 1 to 2 working days
- Worldwide Standard delivery 5 to 10 working days
- Free UK Delivery
- UK Support Center
- 5* Reviews