These enable you to use the shopping basket, will personalise your experience on our site, and give us insight that will help us to improve our website. You can view our Cookies Policy here.
TTfone Original Mains Charger for TTfone Big Button Easy to use mobile phones
This product qualifies for VAT relief. What is VAT relief?
- 1. What is VAT Relief?
- If you’re disabled or have a long-term illness, you will not be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your own personal or domestic use, such as our TTfone mobile phones.
- 2. Who is eligible?
- Anyone who is disabled or has a long-term illness will not be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your personal or domestic use. For VAT purposes you are disabled or have a long-term illness if you:
- you have a physical or mental impairment that affects your ability to carry out everyday activities, for example blindness
- you have a condition that’s treated as chronic sickness, like diabetes
- you’re terminally ill
- If you are purchasing goods & claim VAT relief on behalf of another person, we will require some personal information (of the individual you are buying for) at checkout. This can be self-declared by the purchaser or end user both online or over the phone by providing us with a specific medical condition.
- 3. What do I need to do?
- The Government requires that customers fill in a simple declaration setting out the nature of their disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
- At TTfone we do not require any proof of your disability or a doctor’s letter; however, you should remember that it is an offence to falsely claim that you or someone you are buying for is eligible for VAT relief. It is also an offence if you claim VAT relief for a business unless you are a registered charity.
- 4. Is there anything else I need to know?
- VAT relief is calculated in the checkout if you are purchasing a product that is eligible for VAT relief you will be asked to enter in your details, or the details of the person you are buying for. If you, or the person you are buying for, are not eligible for VAT relief under the HMRC guidelines, please skip this step and you will be charged for the full price.
- Please note that shipping costs do not come under VAT relief, and the change in price will be taken from the individual items, not the overall cost of your basket.
For more information or to claim VAT Relief, contact one of our expert advisors now on 0330 333 0819
The Original TTfone Micro USB Mains Charger supports all TTfone and TTsims Micro USB devices, charging these quickly and efficiently. Simply connect the cable to your device and plug in to any 3pin wall socket. This range of chargers use an intelligent IC chip, which recognises a full battery which then automatically enables the charger to stop charging, once fully charged. All TTfone USB Mains chargers comply to both CE and ROHS standards.
- Quick and easy installation
- Intelligent IC chip which recognises a full battery and ceases to charge once the battery is full
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Charge your device whilst in use
- Input voltage: AC100-240V
- Output voltage: DC 5V
- 1000Ma Max
Compatible Models – TTfone
- TTfone Comet TT100
- TTfone Mercury 2 TT200
- TTfone Nova TT650
- TTfone Star TT300
- TTfone Astro TT450
- TTfone Meteor TT500
- TTfone Venus TT700
- TTfone Venus 2 TT31
- TTfone Lunar TT750
- TTfone Jupiter 2 TT850
- TTfone Saturn TT900
- TTfone Dual TT59
Compatible Models – TTsims
- TTsims Dual TT130
- TTsims Dual TT120
- TTsims Smart M5
- TTsims Smart M6
- TTsims TT580
- TTsims Tough TT26
TTfone "because it's easy"
- UK Domestic delivery 3 to 5 working days
- UK Express delivery 1 to 2 working days
- Worldwide Standard delivery 5 to 10 working days
- Free UK Delivery
- UK Support Center
- 5* Reviews