These enable you to use the shopping basket, will personalise your experience on our site, and give us insight that will help us to improve our website. You can view our Cookies Policy here.
TTfone Jupiter 2 TT850 (O2 Pay as you go)
This product qualifies for VAT relief. What is VAT relief?
- 1. What is VAT Relief?
- If you’re disabled or have a long-term illness, you will not be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your own personal or domestic use, such as our TTfone mobile phones.
- 2. Who is eligible?
- Anyone who is disabled or has a long-term illness will not be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your personal or domestic use. For VAT purposes you are disabled or have a long-term illness if you:
- you have a physical or mental impairment that affects your ability to carry out everyday activities, for example blindness
- you have a condition that’s treated as chronic sickness, like diabetes
- you’re terminally ill
- If you are purchasing goods & claim VAT relief on behalf of another person, we will require some personal information (of the individual you are buying for) at checkout. This can be self-declared by the purchaser or end user both online or over the phone by providing us with a specific medical condition.
- 3. What do I need to do?
- The Government requires that customers fill in a simple declaration setting out the nature of their disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
- At TTfone we do not require any proof of your disability or a doctor’s letter; however, you should remember that it is an offence to falsely claim that you or someone you are buying for is eligible for VAT relief. It is also an offence if you claim VAT relief for a business unless you are a registered charity.
- 4. Is there anything else I need to know?
- VAT relief is calculated in the checkout if you are purchasing a product that is eligible for VAT relief you will be asked to enter in your details, or the details of the person you are buying for. If you, or the person you are buying for, are not eligible for VAT relief under the HMRC guidelines, please skip this step and you will be charged for the full price.
- Please note that shipping costs do not come under VAT relief, and the change in price will be taken from the individual items, not the overall cost of your basket.
For more information or to claim VAT Relief, contact one of our expert advisors now on 0330 333 0819
TTfone Jupiter 2 TT850 O2 Pay As You Go
Benefits of the TTfone Jupiter 2 TT850 O2 Pay As You Go
• Designed to be an easy to use mobile phone for the elderly
• Simple to use mobile interface
• Packed with features old people want on their mobile phone including an SOS emergency button
• Super-loud ringtones and vibration call alerts make Jupiter 2 an ideal mobile for the hard of hearing
• Great mobile for the partially sighted with clear, easy to read fonts, widescreen display and voice assistance
More information about the TTfone Jupiter 2 TT850 O2 Pay As You Go
Choosing a mobile phone for the elderly can be a minefield – do you pick a smartphone and try to teach them, or do you pick a simple mobile phone you know they will find easy to use? The Jupiter 2 is a great option, with features built in that make using a mobile for the partially sighted easy, and even our hearing-impaired customers tell us they think it’s a great mobile phone for the hard of hearing. We thought of as many things as we could that would make this an easy to use mobile phone, including the charger cradle that eliminates awkward cables, side unlock switch to prevent accidental pocket dials and fantastic battery life, and the result is one of the best mobile phones for the elderly in the UK.
We made the Jupiter 2 available with O2 Pay As You Go so that wherever you are in the country, there is almost certain to be excellent network coverage, and with pay as you go, there are no bills and no charges for what you don’t use – just purchase credit when you need it.
Key features of the TTfone Jupiter 2 TT850 mobile phone the elderly love
Easy to read, full colour 1.77” display Intuitive functional menu Programmable SOS panic button Hands-free speakerphone
Vibration call alert functions Bluetooth functionality Physical side unlock switch Dock charging system (included) Storage for 300 phonebook contacts
10 Speed dial numbers Built in torch function Talking numbers feature Long battery life: up to 5 hours talk time and 10-day standby time Dimensions: 112 x 51.5 x 13.7mm
Other simple mobile phones the elderly love
TTfone Mercury 2 TT200
TTfone Comet TT100
- UK Domestic delivery 3 to 5 working days
- UK Express delivery 1 to 2 working days
- Worldwide Standard delivery 5 to 10 working days
- Free UK Delivery
- UK Support Center
- 5* Reviews