These enable you to use the shopping basket, will personalise your experience on our site, and give us insight that will help us to improve our website. You can view our Cookies Policy here.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages, which we use to keep track of what you have in your basket and remember you when you return to our website.
- To utilise all the online shopping and personalised features of our website, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need cookies enabling, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them.
- Our cookies don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the ‘Key’ so that once you’re signed in, is associated with this information.
- We're giving you this information as part of our programme to both comply with legislation, and to ensure we're honest and transparent about your privacy when using our website. We know you'd expect nothing less from us – we will always endeavour to treat your information as if it were our own.
- If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, aboutcookies.org. If you’d like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website.
- Please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites.
- Link to these pages
- Aboutcookies.org: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative Websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/